Hello...

So you want to know what this blog will be about...well I have a "partner" not in the homosexual way the business way and we are currently putting together his muscial career...from scratch.....No this is not your regular "Trap Star" with the next catchy dance move as you all seem to like these days. Its real music with feeling and a message. Everyday is full of arguments frustrations laughs success and regular failures....Its life and heres our journey from my eyes to yours...

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Every Little Bit Counts....

*Hello and sorry about my absence. I started a second job, dont get excited about it yall cuz its only good for the next 5 weeks and then Ill be back to one job. BUt Ill be lying if i said it doesnt help with all these back bille. LOrd knows I need to catch up on it but anywho...

~*To The "Good News"*~

*The CD is now available for purchase on CDBaby as I believed I shared. If I didnt you just found out...and its okay. I will provide a link to it at the bottom of this post if you want to see it...but more importantly dont just look at it purchase the cd or a song or two....heck all 13...

*I am also excited to announce that as of yesterday afternoon someone brought 2 songs downloads from the cdbaby page. Thats $2 and it hasnt even been a week yet. Rahstar Kariz and myself are very excited its not funny. For real yall shouldve heard us on the phone last night talking about it....You're thinking what in the world its just $2 but its $2 spent by someone we didnt know and EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS!!! Stop hating and be excited...if youre not forget it honey cuz we are!!!

*The last couple of days have been a little stressful with the new job but also with getting material together for the presskit which is being formulated right now, then planning for the mixtape and setting up studio time for that and then theres no rest for the weary because we still have to begin planning for the 3rd album. SO MUCH TO DO SO LITTLE TIME. Its crazy my stress level right now and his stress is worse than mine which yall know what that means.....WE SUPA ARGUING....people would think we hated each other as much as we been arguing lately. BUt i guess it comes with the territory of being friends and partners and accomplishing alot separately over the phone than in person. Its hard but it'll pay off in the end I know it.

**More great news a A&R from Atlantic Records has heard the cd and likes what he hears and that is very exciting but we will just be prayerful about that because we all know that can go either way but he seems to be interested. Please pray yall for those who do it...I cant stand when people say they goin pray for you and you know they not. Its not funny. I really hate cuz I really wanna say stop lying you just saying that because it sounds good. The lie sho dont make me feel better either....But that has nothing to do with any of this. But until next time...follow the links below and they will take you to all of our websites or cd purchases.

www.blacfist.com
www.digstation.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rahstarkariz

Thanks for the support I love you guys for even reading this...Until next time....EAT OUR MUSIC...BLACFIST DAT NEW CRACK: GET YO MOMMA HOOKED!!!! SMOOCHES...

No comments:

Post a Comment