Hello...

So you want to know what this blog will be about...well I have a "partner" not in the homosexual way the business way and we are currently putting together his muscial career...from scratch.....No this is not your regular "Trap Star" with the next catchy dance move as you all seem to like these days. Its real music with feeling and a message. Everyday is full of arguments frustrations laughs success and regular failures....Its life and heres our journey from my eyes to yours...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Push Through The Sleep!!!

*Hello again my fellow readers and bloggers! I trust that all is well. Im still working my 2 jobs which is literally killing me right now...Im so tired my my head is wobbling back in forth writing this...but im at work and much like any job there is no sleeping on the clock.

*Well I recently had a conversation with Star and I didnt realize how important my drive to continue to work as hard as I was in the beginning was to his drive and how "my slacking" effects him. At first I wont lie I was upset because I was like well I still work hard...just not as hard as I was. Then I was defensive, I work 2 jobs with bad kids and it takes alot outta me excuse me. Then later I started to think.

*If in the beginning you put forth 100% you have to do 175% 6 months later, and so on and so forth. So just because now I have 2 jobs doesnt mean I can rest because im tired because the longer I stray away from Blac Fist the less gets done. The less gets done is another second that the music isnt heard which means thats a dime lost and a fan down.

**Its like my grandmother says about men to my mom "Dont start something you wont keep doing." So in life if you give 100 give more and keep giving more no matter the obstacles. If there are things that take your time away from what you need to be doing that just means when you can do what you need to do you need to do more of it longer which in turn means you work harder...PUSH THROUGH THE SLEEP.

**PUSH THROUGH the I dont feel like it right now or i have to do this or see this person or spend time with that person because I dont know when i will do it again. Business is first. So yes my job is very much important to me but I WILL NEVER make enough money doing what Im doing right now. Therefore, I have to push past fatigue, being irritated, being hot riding up and down the highway with NO AIR CONDITION IN 100 DEGREE WEATHER....oh yes Richmond VA hit that mark this week. But I have to do it for the better meant of the music.

**By himself he will always be a STAR...wink....but whats a star without space. See we always look at the sky and we notice the moon the stars and the sun but we never look at space because its behind the scenes...spaces makes everything else looks better but space, at the same time, its just as important as the stars. So im motivated to be motivated again and more. And when school is out I will especially be on my job...but until then....IM PUSHING...well starting tomorrow cuz i gotta go to bed tonight....hey im human............

Goodnight my babies....EAT OUR MUSIC!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment